Dec 29, 2008

December 27

On Saturday my dad and Dax graciously watched the kids while all the girls went to the mall.
We took a family picture before we left. We had a great time shopping and having lunch. We talked about how much more pleasant it was than when my mom took us all out as kids- a totally different story!

The girls having fun in the leaves before we left for the day.

If there is one thing we like to do it's taking goofy pictures. Melody is having a dance with the wicked witch of the west in a snowglobe store.

Forget dancing, she's stealing my purse!!

Later my dad treated us to a movie. We saw The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and all of us agreed that we really enjoyed it. Lots to think about after you see that movie. I'm surprised I walked out with dry eyes but I guarantee if I saw it alone at home I would have needed a whole box of tissues.

1 comment:

The Robertson Family said...

I guess I will post my pic with the witch too! Mother's sunglasses lol. I had fun at the movies and I was glad it was a good one and not a dud!