Jul 26, 2009

Cheese!

Here is our Thursday play group and I'm so sad we only have a couple more left before Megan goes back to teaching in the fall. L to R- Brenna (Megan's niece) Hannah, Chloe, Finley, and Phoebe. There are those lady bug dresses I told you about!

Hannah got her first official haircut on Friday! She's gone to a place like this before but it was just a quick bang trim and she was too young to get what was going on. I showed her some pictures before we left of kids getting their haircut and she was really excited.


All cleaned up- smooth hair rather than messy hair!

Haha! She kept putting her sucker in front of her face for the picture so I said "Put it up near your ear," and she took me literally of course. She's so proud of the haircut and will bring it up every little while and tell me how they used a hair dryer too.

Friday night I went to Jessica's house for a "crop." That's scrapbook speak for scrapbooking. I'm working on a project for Phoebe's birthday so if you see this Megan, don't zoom in! It was a small crowd of 3 and the other 2 do amazing things and have every tool in the world. I did the best I could and had a nice time. I really could get addicted to something like this and can think of a million books I want to make but I think I'll stick with having a family Christmas scrapbook.

Farewell! Oh, and if you haven't seen our little 30 second videos, here are the links.
Stokes Family Summer: http://animoto.com/play/lBhnMcnJNyFNH1SUHnS0QQ
Hannah Ballerina: http://animoto.com/play/gDKpstDqPJ0ZIkj24GyhLg?autostart=true

No comments: