Jul 16, 2010

Lost and Found


So I think a couple of pictures fell through the cracks of the last 2 updates. Forgive me if there are repeats. This is Colin's 2nd bath. He enjoyed most of it. I was alone for his first bath, so no pictures there since my hands had to be on him at all times.


Cuddled up with daddy after the bath.
(not in a straight jacket getting a spanking : )


We got a new-old piano! For free! The girls love it and I was surprised I could still play some of the old tunes I used to practice. I'll have to play Fur Elise for my mom when she comes in a couple of days. It's been 2 or 3 years since I did that. I first heard it on a McDonald's commercial and loved it, so my dad took me to buy the music.


1 comment:

melody said...

i'm glad you got to get that piano! i bet they love it