Nov 29, 2010

Conversations

Me while driving- Fall is when the leaves turn pretty colors.
H- Is it fall?
Me- Yes.
H- No it's not.
Me- Yes it is. Look at all the pretty trees.
H- Well, it's not fall in our yard.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Me during lunch after Hannah refused to eat- I'm sorry.
You need to eat all your turkey before you get a cookie.
H- Mommy? I think my water will be turkey. Turkey (sip) turkey (sip) turkey...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

H- Chloe, you're driving me crazy!
C- No I not.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Anytime Chloe gives another child her toy at the library, she runs over to me and
says, "Mommy, I nice!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

C- Look, Mommy. Wawa! (her water cup)
M- Ooooh, yummy.
C- No, me!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

We finished trimming the tree and Hannah crawled under it- "Look, I'm a present."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

We explained the idea of Santa Claus to the girls- how he's based on St. Nicholas, and how he gives toys to kids without asking for anything back. We should all be giving like that and give things to others in need and toys to kids who need them. Hannah said, "But I need some toys."

1 comment:

melody said...

hahahaha i love these! i was laughing the whole time. they are so clever haha